RDU is the closest airport to fly into and is an easy 20-minute drive to the wedding location and hotel options.
All wedding events are within walking distance of the hotel, but Uber and Lyft are also readily available if needed.
For exploring Durham, the Bull City Connector bus also runs for free through much of downtown.
1) Durham Athletic Park lot located on W Corporation St between Foster St and Washington St.
2) Measurement Inc/Farmers Market lot located on Morris St betwen Hunt St and W Corporation St
3) Farmers Market lot located across from Durham Central Park, between Hunt St and Seminary Ave
4) Street Parking available along Foster St., W Corporation St, Washington St, Geer St
5) For guests that have trouble walking only: Accent Hardwood Flooring Lot
Beautiful botanic gardens that Allie used to go to all the time as a kid (ignore their Duke affiliation)!
Lots of fun activities including a Saturday farmer's market.
Explore, shop, and eat in Brightleaf Square and Durham's historic tobacco district
Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Durham Performing Arts Center
Nasher Museum of Art
Duke University & Duke Chapel
Highlights include the Old Well, the Arboretum, and Franklin Street
See where champions are made and visit the UNC Basketball Museum
The best biscuits in the world (drive thru only)